wHAT WE'RE RAISING FOR
- We're raising funds to help take our company to the next step. We're looking to invest in our own company equipment, and to get the Silor Media name out there!
-Over this next year we have plans to create our own drama/comedy series. The project will be our biggest project to date! Funds raised will also help towards the development and production of this.
WHAT IS SILOR?
- Silor Media is an award winning video production company and editing service. Over the years we've worked on promotional videos, music videos and event coverage.
- We also love to produce our own creative work, we spend a lot of time writing and shooting short films and documentaries!
A bit about silor media
- We've been making videos since 2013. Silor Media is made up of two people, George Simons and James Taylor. We met whilst studying Media Culture and Production at Southampton Solent. We soon realised that we worked well as a team, and shared a passion for cinematography.
- Silor Media prides itself on providing professional, cinematic videos at affordable prices!
- We've spent the last few years working with many different clients for a variety of projects. From this we've gained valuable industry experience, and now we're looking to grow our company.
- Any funds raised will be vital to us taking the next step. As we will be able purchase our own equipment, develop our current projects and market our company to get our name out there!
Where will the money go?
- The raised funds will be spent on:
Our own equipment - £500
Marketing - £500
Series Production - £300
- Too all those who donate to Silor Media, we have rewards to say thank you for your kindness!
a few shots from our projects
CONNECT WITH SILOR MEDIA
Please keep up to date with Silor Media through our website and social media!
Help us succeed!
- We would love for you to donate to us. However you don't have too!
- You don't need to give money to help us succeed! Please share this project with anyone you think would support us – on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, by email, telephone, in a chat over the fence or on your blog.
- And we know we said you don't need to give money to help us, but we'd love it if you did! Please sponsor us and help make this happen.